Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Youtube Video to come


So, I recently shot for Fine Novelty Premium Denim their S/S Collection and F/W Collection. They are a new Denim line located here in Los Angeles, CA

My images are going to Launch the brand. Co-Owner and Designer Don Valenzuela was a blast to work with, and his line is absolutely amazing (looking for the right pair of jeans this spring, Fine Novelty Premium Denim). Don V is talented, and brings a simple, and clean look to the denim world.

Getting back to the title of the posting, I will soon have a new youtube.com video up on my channel of my shoot with Fine Novelty, and more to come!

So, check in, and check out my older videos at: www.youtube.com/allenzaki96

Thanks,

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
www.youtube.com/allenzaki86
allen@allenzaki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment