Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kevin and Torrei Hart

Hello All,

I just wanted to give you a heads up. I just shot (literally hours ago) comedian Kevin Hart and his wife Torrei Hart (also a comedienne).

They were fabulous and funny. I had a great time, and the images are gonna look amazing. I shot this for The Humor Mill Magazine, its going to be the cover of April or March's issue. I'll post the pic of me and Torrei soon.

Till then, peace!

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment