Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update: Terri Vaughn


Hey Everyone, Congrats to Barack Obama and Joe Biden for becoming the 44th President and Vice President sworn in today! History has been Made!

Anywho, the reason I'm giving you this update is to let you know about a recent shoot I did for The Humor Mill Magazine with Actress/Comedienne Terri Vaughn.

She was an ABSOLUTE sweetheart to work with. She is hysterically funny, and a great celebrity to have worked with!

My images of her will be featured on the Cover of Humor Mill Magazine in the coming weeks. Also, I will have a behind the scenes video up from her shoot on my youtube.com page (www.youtube.com/allenzaki86)

That's all for now, until next time.

Peace + Prosperity for the USA!

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment