Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Thursday, January 15, 2009

April Scott for Yoga Army Video Up

Hello,

I've added yet another video to my youtube.com page. I had done a photo shoot with Yoga Army this past summer with celebrity April Scott (Deal or No Deal), who had recently written a book about her life experiences and being apart of a reality show and such.

I had forgotten about the footage until tonight, I found the footage, and make a quick video with pics of April Scott.

So, check it out below, and keep checking back, I have a lot more exciting stuff coming up!

April Scott for Yoga Army:



Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
www.youtube.com/allenzaki86
allen@allenzaki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment