Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update: "Gap" Advertising Inspired Shoot


Hello World,

About three weeks ago, the beginning of January, I worked on a fashion shoot inspired by the 2007 "Gap Inc" advertisements. I'm trying to update my portfolio with images that are more Advertising Based, and less editorial. Reaching out to larger clients is what 2010 is all about for Allen Zaki Photography.

The image above is of my team and model Maria @ Fierce Models LA.

Credits:

(L-R) Mathias Alan (MUA/Hair); Maria (model @ Fierce); Catherine Wright (Wardrobe); Allen Zaki (photographer, me).

This coming week I'll be working on the images and they will be released there after. We also worked with Rachel @ Photo[genics and shot at Phil Sanchez's studio in Downtown Los Angeles.

Until the Next Post, Peace!

Allen Zaki
allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment