Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

GELLEED MAGAZINE: Hot Sexy Editorial







Hello World,

The images above are from the Hot and Sexy editorial I shot back in November 2009 for Gelleed Magazine. I have recently released them on my site, they aren't out in the magazine yet, it won't come out till Spring 2010, however they were intended for the December 2009 issue. Therefore, I've asked to release them because I love the images so much.

Credits:

Photographer: Allen Zaki
Assistant: Diego Diego
Models: Blanca Blanco; John "JMR"
Hair/Makeup: Sarah Jane Santiago
Styling/Designer: Ian Chambers (Gelle Int.)
Location: Rosemead, CA

These are just a few images from the 10 page spread we shot. I hope you enjoy them.

Until Next Post, Peace.

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com

1 comment: