Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy New Year, Happy New Me!


Hello World,

Happy New Year! Its officially 2010 (obviously) and its a new Allen Zaki Photography! I've designed a new logo, and I'm working on the new website, and I'm also SHOOOOTING a lot!

New work, new year! January is great, and I look forward to seeing what is to come for 2010! I hope you are all doing well, and enjoying your beginnings of this new decade.

The image above is from a shoot I did with legendary musician Patti Austin and comedian/writer Nia Orms, and up and coming singer Leana Gutierez (not pictured above).

In the Image Above (L-R): Maxitone (MUA); Nia Orms (comedian/writer); Barry Orms (producer/manager); Patti Austin (front and center, legendary musician); Phil Sanchez (photographer/studio manager); Allen Zaki (that's me, Photographer).

Until next time, Peace!

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment