Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

Hello all,

I just wanted to post a quick comment/posting. I am not going to be posting much this week, but I have a new youtube video, as well as images on my website. Both the Portraits section and Recent Work section have new images.

The video below is from the most recent shoot that I have done. It was a beauty shoot with Shaun G (Cosmetics) an amazing makeup artist whose worked with major names such as Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency and many celebrity clients. I was fortunate enough to work with him on a beauty shoot about a month ago. Please take a look at the video, and let me know what you think. As well as the images.



Otherwise, have an AMAZING Thanksgiving, and everyone enjoy your time with your families!

Thanks.

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com
www.youtube.com/allenzaki86

No comments:

Post a Comment