Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update: 11/10-13/08

So, its been another week, and I've been all over the place. 

 Yesterday (Wed. 11/12/08) I was able to make it to the Supermodels Unlimited Launch Party @ Social Hollywood. It was pretty cool, great band performed "The Last Goodnight" and a great fashion show by Sherry Couture. Photos to follow in upcoming posts. 

 As for now, I've created a video of my shoot with model Greg James, which the images will be published in Unwind Magazine. 

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY4GDbCZKzk

Till next time, 

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com
www.youtube.com/allenzaki86
 

No comments:

Post a Comment