Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Monday, December 8, 2008

OMG, its December!


So,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their Family and Friends. I know I had a great vacation to see family, and unfortunately gained some poundage from all that Turkey.

And Update: This past week December 4th thru 7th, I was lucky enough to photograph Snoop Dogg's wife Shante (aka: Boss Lady). The images look great, and it was quite the shoot. On December 6th I was able to photograph comedian Joe Torre, and actress Porscha Coleman for the Humor Mill Magazine. We shot at the beautiful Bar Delux on Cahuenga Blvd. which just recently opened this past Friday evening. Gorgeous environment, and beautiful furniture and location in general.

Look for the images to be published in the January 2009 issue of Humor Mill Magazine.

That's all for now, I look forward to shooting more work this month, and enjoying the Holiday season.

Have a wonderful week,

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com
www.youtube.com/allenzaki86

No comments:

Post a Comment