Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BTS Video: Jeannie Mai of "How Do I Look?" for BELLO Magazine

Hello World,

there has been a LOT of things going on behind the screen of Allen Zaki Photography. For the past three months I've been shooting a lot of stuff, however, no one has seen the images because I've been waiting for them to be published. So, needless to say, keep your eyes peeled this Summer 2011, there will be a lot of exciting new imagery coming out.

Now to the post at hand, I've posted my Behind the Scenes Video of my shoot with Style Network's Jeannie Mai of "How Do I Look?" on Style @ 8pm ET/PT Saturdays.

Hope you enjoy, here you go:



Until the Next Time, Live, Laugh, Love!

Allen Zaki
allenzaki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment