Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Friday, August 7, 2009

Archives: Nikko Masterpietro




These images are from a shoot I did with actor Nikko Masterpietro this past April. His agent didn't end up using them, therefore I hadn't gotten around to retouching them until yesterday. I liked his look and the styling.

So, I decided that my team and I should at least be able to use them because they did such a great job.

Thank you to Shaun G. and Caitlin Lamb for styling and grooming this shoot. Much appreciated.

Till next time, Peace!

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment