Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Friday, August 7, 2009

Archives: Monique Stateena BTS Video



This is from my shoot with Monique Stateena last year, where we shot a fashion story, along with some "lifestyle" shots on the roof.

I loved the images from this shoot so much, and we shot so many great looks that I decided to mock it up as a "proof sheet" and turn it into my newest promo card.

I hope you enjoy the video, please take a moment to go to YouTube.com and comment and rate it, it is much appreciated!

Till next time, Peace!

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment