Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Update: Prima J




Prima J is the talented girl group duo of Jessica and Janelle. I was fortunate enough to photograph them last month in Rosemead, Ca.

Above you are seeing the final images from out PR shoot. The two ladies were amazing to shoot, they definitely know how to "bring it" to set! I love their Latina sassiness, and their spontaneity. It was a great shoot, and I would love to work with them again. One thing that I will remember from this shoot is how close I felt to the girls, I felt like I knew them as people and not just the celebrity singers they are seen as. They are very down to earth, and that came across in the images and just talking with them.

Thanks to my wonderful "Glam Squad" Shaun G (makeup) and Johnny Chavez (wardrobe) for your amazing talents, and to Prima J and their manager Jayson Sanchez for helping to get the shoot together.

Till next time, Peace!

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment