Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ambre Lake: VH1's Rock of Love 2 Shoot



On Tuesday, June 23rd, I had the pleasure of working with Miss Ambre Lake of VH1's Rock of Love 2.

The shoot was for a PR shoot we did with her, my go-to team Johnny Chavez (stylist), Shaun Garcia (Make-up) and Etienne Ortega (Hair). We photographed her in Rosemead, CA. It was a blast, the clothing was awesome (thanks Johnny), the music was blasting, and we kept cool from the sun inside the theater.

Check out the images soon...but for now, all I have is Ambre Lake and myself right after we finished the shoot!

Thank you to my team and Ambre Lake for being such a a great personality to work with.

Till next time, peace and love.

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment