Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Harts



Hey People,

long time (haha)...I just found my new work online in The Humor Mill Magazine (www.humormillmag.com) where I shot Kevin and Torrei Hart (comedienne and comedian). I was lucky enough to land the cover story with this shoot.

I've attached the Cover image along with another image of Torrei (seeing that she is the new "kid" on the block).

Hope you like it, you can see more images in my Editorial Section at www.ALLENZAKI.com.

Thanks,

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com

1 comment: