Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Faith and Jesse




I recently had the privilege to shoot my friend Faith and her fiance Jesse. We shot in BEAUTIFUL SAN DIEGO! Gosh I love it down there. I want to live in La Jolla, that's my goal for the next five years.

Anywho, I've just recently got some of the images retouched, and wanted to share them with you'll. I don't normally shoot Engagement pics, but if its the right person, I'm down.

So, if there are people out there who like what I do, and want engagement pics, family portraits, headshots, etc...don't hesitate to contact me or ask...I'm down, as long as I know what I'm getting myself into.

I hope you enjoy them, until next time.

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment