Bio

My photo
Los Angeles, New York, Ca, United States
Allen Zaki is a photographer based out of Los Angeles, CA. He shoots fashion and celebrity portraiture. He travels to New York, NY to shoot and is willing to travel to get the job done. His work/portfolio can be viewed at: www.allenzaki.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Archive: Fine Novelty Denim Lookbook




A few months back, I worked with designer Don Valenzuela of Fine Novelty Denim (www.finenovelty.com) and we shot his lookbook. Here are a few of the images from that shoot.

Until next time, peace and love.

Allen Zaki
www.allenzaki.com
allen@allenzaki.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi, when I clicked "next blog," it came up with yours. I do not wish to buy anything but I was wondering how you made the top part of your blog (title) with your picture with the sunglasses and the stylish Allen Zaki words? I really want to make mine in that style. If you can help me, please email me ay kyang1993@yahoo.com

    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete